Date:
Sun, 15 Sep 1996 01:15:15 -0400

<<Can anybody tell me what the deal is with pepperoni, sausage, and hot
dogs?>>

Regarding the above post- just wanted to metnion that i was recently
surprised to see one of the key ingredients in kosher hotdogs (I think it was
Hebrew National_ actually listed wheat gluten as an ingredient. I've stayed
away from these even pre Celiac just due to Nitrate sensitivity but now of
course they are on the out list.

Sorry for all you ball-park goers.
Leslie- NYC