From:
Carol Lydick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Aug 1997 17:19:00 EDT

Since I appear to have some neurological problems that don't seem to
want to go away, like inner trembling especially in the early morning,
that is not related to hypoglycemia, I was interested in several posts
that relate neurological damage.  Can anyone give me more information
about possible disorders that could be cause of so many years of
undiagnosed CD?

Thank you Carol, N.J.