From:
Dreamee Dog <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dreamee Dog <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Nov 2011 20:02:36 -0400

Thanks to everyone that shared the Halloween fun last month. Congratulations to our 4 contest winners.

This month kicks off the holiday season. It's the day of feasting at Thanksgiving. Black Friday starts the holiday shopping season. What do you do with all the leftovers? Have you even started planning your Thanksgiving feast? We can help.

On or before November 8th, the Yummee Yummee web site will be offering two FREE recipes - Brown Rice Turkey Dressing and Turkey Vegetable Stew with Brown Rice Dressing Dumplings. The first recipe has been a 30 plus year family favorite. The second was a recent creation. It is incredibly delicious and makes using leftovers a snap.

There's more ...

Yummee Yummee's Favorite Holiday Recipes will be available FREE with purchase. Visit the web site later in the month for details. Here's a sampling of some of the recipes - Candy Apple Danish, Gingerbread, Celebration Challah, Chocolate Crackles, Crescent Rolls, Pumpkin Chiffon Pie, Mississippi Apple Pie Coffee Cake, Yummee Apricot Bars, and Simple Spritz cookies. There are 21 recipes in total. FREE when you purchase a Sample Pack Mini, Sample Pack, Sample Pack Plus, or any case of baking mixes. Some recipes even have videos - watch to see how simple our mixes make gluten-free baking.

Sales - lots of sales. Between now and December 16, 2011. Yummee Yummee will discount our baking mixes between 15% and 20% from our regular single mix price. That's savings. Discounts might last a day, or longer. Visit the web site often. Share with your friends when you see a discount. Right now - save 15% on our Sample Pack Mini. Order early for your holiday baking.

Here's something for the kids. More FREE coloring pages from the Dreamee Dog ... coming soon. This book has a festive Thanksgiving theme. Can you color a turkey? How about a pilgrim?

Celebrate the holiday season in gluten-free style with Yummee Yummee baking mixes. Don't delay, order today! Save 15% on a Sample Pack Mini. The savings might disappear tomorrow.

Thanks

The Yummee Yummee Team

and

The Dreamee Dog (Our gluten-free spokespup)

Web site: http://www.yummeeyummee.com

Online store: http://www.yummeeyummee.com/store/index.html

Mamie's Crescent Rolls: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrtPZzOkICk

Subscribe to TheDreameeDog Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/thedreameedog