From:
Gina Spencer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Mar 2001 09:31:31 -0800

Hi Everyone, I need your help.  I need to make a decision regarding
which antidepressant to try next.  I mostly suffer from anxiety with
some depression.  I just came off Effexor which had been helping to some
extent with the anxiety.  I was switched to Wellbutrin, but have not
built up to the full dose as of yet.  My Dr. is trying to  switch me yet
again because he feels the Wellbutrin may aggravate the anxiety, to
either Remeron, Serzone,Paxil,Neurontin, or Celexa.  Does anyone have
any stories or experiences to share with me either positive or negative
regarding any of the drugs mentioned here:

Wellbutrin,Remeron,Serzone,Paxil,Neurontin,Celexa?

Will summarize and respond to all.

Gina