From:
Caryn McLain <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 1 Sep 2003 17:02:07 -0400

BEAUTICONTROL SKIN—BEAUTIFUL SKIN
Want beautiful healthy skin?  Don’t want to worry about accidental ingestion
or contamination from your skin care and make up?  Now you can get gluten
free cosmetics, skin care and advanced repair and prevention products from
BeautiControl.  I got products that help sooth irritated skin and lock in
moisture and rehydrate damaged, dried out skin. Contact me for gf
recommendations, free samples and more information.

FALL FASHION HINT
The focus this season is on LIPS!   Fall Fashions are more classic this year
so you will see the traditional red, red lips everywhere.  Let me help you
find a fabulous shade of gluten free lipstick.   You’ll love the look you
get with our clear “Shine On” gloss to top it off.  For the classic look,
don’t forget your eye brows.  Brows are full and natural this season.  See
the full fashion forecast on my website at
www.beautipage.com/makeoverbycaryn.

MICRODERM ABRASION IS GLUTEN FREE
BeautiControl has revised their gluten free list and after intense scrutiny
the Microderm Abrasion for Face has been determined gluten free.  This is a
safe and extremely effective treatment used to immediately improve skin
texture, reduce wrinkles and skin clarity through deep exfoliation.
Microderm Abrasion is a periodic treatment for use once weekly for 5-6
weeks.

JOIN MY TEAM
Interested is joining my gluten free team of Beauti Consultants?  Sell to
others in your support group or in your Celiac Community.  You can join now
for just $99.  That is $149 off the regular price.   Contact me directly for
information and the inside scoop on BeautiControl product information.

UPDATED GLUTEN FREE LIST
An updated gluten free list complete with all the new fall products will be
going out to all of my clients in early September.   Please call if you have
any questions or need information on other sensitivities.

Look for my exhibit at the Gluten Free Living Conference this weekend and
check out my Ad in the current issue of Sulley’s Living Without (page 18).

Sincerely,

Caryn McLain
Beauty and Image Consultant
130 Sweet Bay Lane