From:
D Van Olst <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
D Van Olst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Jun 2007 20:47:23 -0400

I have two questions:

(1)  I would like to hear from anyone who managed to get off of
antidepressants and switched over to natural remedies.  Please give details
of how you made the transition (I understand that you cannot use drugs like
Effexor along with natural remedies like St. John's Wort etc.)  What natural
remedies did you use?  Did you see a naturopath doctor?  Dietician?  PLEASE
DO NOT WARN ME ABOUT GETTING OFF OF ANTIDEPRESSANTS WITHOUT DOCTOR'S CONSENT
-- I KNOW THIS INFORMATION AND AM DOING THIS WITH THE DOCTOR'S PERMISSION.
Thanks.  I am especially interested in hearing any success stories of people
going from antidepressant drugs to natural remedies successfully.  How long
did the transition take?  Was it manageable?

(2)  I would like to hear from anyone who did a full candida cleanse.  Did
you follow a diet from a specific book?  How did it work for you?  Did you
take nystatin or a similar drug or follow a natural candida cleanse?  How
did you go about the cleanse -- did your doctor assist/advise you or did you
do it alone?  Did you see a naturopath doctor?  I am well-informed about
this cleanse and have read most of the books/information on it, I just
haven't taken the plunge into a full cleanse.  Any advice would be
appreciated.

Dawn