From:
Karen Broussard <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Karen Broussard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Nov 2011 15:00:58 -0400

I wanted to let everyone know about a special Gluten Free Getaway Weekend that has been planned for Canyon Ranch Resort and Spa in the Berkshires of Massachusetts. This 3-day retreat, with gluten-free menu selections readily available, has been planned by a travel agent who we, at GlutenFreeTravelSite, highly recommend. The date for the 3-day weekend, being offered at a substantial discount over Canyon Ranch's regular rates, is May 3-6, 2012. For all the details -- including the spa credit this package includes -- please see our Blog post at:

http://glutenfreetravelblog.typepad.com/gluten_free_travel_blog/2011/10/spectacular-gluten-free-getaway-weekend-at-canyon-ranch-in-the-berkshires.html

For another gluten-free friendly travel option, any time of the year, you may also be interested in reading the Featured Review for November just published on our site, GlutenFreeTravelSite. We feature a beautiful lodge/B&B near Stowe, Vermont...perfect for winter ski trips -- or spring/summer/fall getaways filled with hiking, biking, fly fishing, and golf. It's a great place to relax and unwind, and they take good care of their gluten-free guests. Options for dining include on-premises multi-course gourmet meals and various GF-friendly restaurants nearby. For more details and to read the full review, visit our site:

http://glutenfreetravelsite.com/featured.php

Warm regards,
Karen Broussard
Northern Virginia