From:
Gail Smoler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 15 Dec 2002 10:45:06 EST

Does anyone live in the West Palm Beach Gardens area?  My parents just bought
a home there and we are visiting them next week. My 10 year old daughter and
I are both Celiacs.  Does anyone know of a good health food, or any other
store that sells Gluten Free Pantry and other GF baking mixes?  Also, any
restaurant recommendations?  Has anyone ever eaten GF at any of the following
restaurants:
Jetty's, Off the Vine, Too Jays Deli, Mama Leonis, Great Impasta?  I will be
happy to summarize.  Thanks for your help.
Gail