Date:
Wed, 17 Nov 1999 07:47:14 -0800

I have tried many supplements and they all disagree with me.They just
sit in the stiomach and nothing happens.I have been gf for 6 yrs now and
getting alot better with just plain ole natural foods.I have had a
thyroid problem all my life and tried many supplements to help the
thyroid.In the last few months I have been eating seaweed to help the
thyroid and I feel it is working.I asked my doctor if it would have too
much Iodine and he said no,if your thyroid is low then the body takes
what it needs.There are many foods out there that are so processed still
and gf but I have gone back to the caveman diet http://www.Paleofood.com
and it seems to be the answer for me.Everyone will have to know there
own bodys on what they can eat and not.I still take a few supplements
,5p5,chromium,viat-c,calicum,black currant caps,cod liver oil
flavored,but that is it.It is alot better than before when I took at
least 20 pills  if not more daily.I also take flax seed meal twice a
day.The supplements I take are all gf and are in caps or liquid
form(powder)I have tried many different ways,like http://www.dadamo.com
and it has helped alot for me.I still do coffee enemas and they work
best.Also colonic hydrotherapys work also
http://www.healingtherapies.com/colon.htm  ...iIam not on any drugs or
medications as they only cover the symptoms up and you dont get to the
root of the problem.Fasting also helps.I also take 3 dried prunes at
each meal,fiber is a big part of being celiac and is very
important!Sugar I have found out is just as bad as gluten.I can have
some milk products like soy or rice milk is best but not cows milk as my
doctor says no one should be on cows milk past the age of 2 yrs.I love
this listserv and it has helped me in many ways.

I hope this has helped some people out there and they will take a good
hard look at what they are doing for themselves and go forward....

Jody
ICQ#22357402
Eugene,Oregon