From:
James Doubravsky <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Sep 1998 12:25:20 -0600

    Hi Listmembers,
 This is a warning about bogus apple cider vinger by "Heinz". Heinz produces
a gallon size Apple Cider "Flavored" Distilled Vinger. The Labling is
deseptive in that the "Flavored Distilled" is 1/2 the print size of the term
"Apple Cider". If you are in a hurry, and who isn't , it is easy to think
that you are buying Cider Vinger when in fact you are buying Distilled
Vinger. This of course was their intent in the first place.
  My wife just made a dozen jars of pickles for us which I can not eat. This
irritates me just a bit. My wife isn't too happy about it either.
James  Doubravsky  Cahone, CO.  USA