From:
Carma Paden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Mar 1999 10:33:31 -0700

QUESTION:
I can get Pamela's mixes locally in Phoenix for $4.49 (baking mix) and
$3.59 (brownie mix). Does anyone know of a source where they can be gotten
cheaper? I am willing to buy in bulk.

I got a lot of responses telling me to count my blessings (and my change)
because these prices are far cheaper than in other parts of the country.
Several wanted me to let them know if I did find a cheaper place - the
mixes seem to be very popular.

Two or three respondents got them cheaper through their local food coops,
so that is an avenue worth checking out; for instance, someone in Michigan
gets $2.91 each or $17.48 a case. I'm going to check on local food coops
here in Phoenix and see how that works out.

One person wanted to know how to get them at the prices I get in Phoenix:
Cinema Park Health Foods, at 602-274-2402. I have NO IDEA if they will mail
order for anyone.

Finally, you can order them direct from Pamela's, which may or may not be
cheaper than you can buy locally: