From:
- Julie Lyons <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 17 Oct 2002 05:10:02 EDT

Are you Gluten Intolerant?  If so I have attached some information…if not
send me a note back and I will forward it to our culinary team for their
suggestions.

Rick Federico CEO

Menu Recommendations for Gluten-Intolerant Diets

·   Steamed fish of the day - ask for "No Sauce"  - it will still come with
ginger,   scallions and hot oil.
·   Stir-fried Spinach and Garlic*
·   Steamed Buddha's Feast*
·   Sugar Snap Peas*
·   Singapore Noodles* - make sure you order "No White Wine Sauce"
·   Treasures of the Sea - order "No White Wine Sauce" - it will still be
seasoned well.
·   Chef Roy's Chicken- Steamed, "No Sauce"
·   Cantonese Chow Fun- Order "Substitute Noodles" - Rice Sticks (Angel
Hair).  Order "Substitute Sauce"
·   Lemon Chicken**
·   Lemon Scallops**
·   Oriental Chicken Salad
·   Cold Cucumber Salad - order "No Soy Sauce"

·   Substitute Sauce = Garlic, Ginger, Rice Wine, Chicken Stock, Sichuan
Pepper, Salt and Sugar***

* You can add any of our marinated Chicken, Shrimp, Scallops, or Calamari
(these marinades contain Corn Starch).

** These dishes contain both Potato and Corn Starches.

*** This sauce actually works well as a flavorful substitution to a lot of
dishes that have our Dark Sauce or Kung Pao Sauce.

Most importantly please inform your server of your condition they will make
sure the chefs understand your requests.

I hope this helps and if you need anything else please let me know.