From:
Jennifer Miles <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jennifer Miles <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Dec 2011 19:47:01 -0600

Just wanted to share a recipe of a favorite pre-celiac favorite!!  So yummy!!

Peanut Butter Kiss Cookies
Preheat oven to 350 - bakes 72 -80 cookies

2 cups (or entire 8 oz container) peanut butter (supposed to use smuckers natural - but today I used a regular creamy peanut butter and it worked perfectly! )
1 1/2 cup white sugar
1 whole egg + 1 egg white (lightly beaten)
2 tsp baking soda
1 tsp vanilla

Mix all ingredients together with a fork (super easy - no mess)!!

Make small balls with a small spoon - do not need to be perfect.  I just scoop it with a small spoon and then flop it onto the ungreased cookie sheet.  Bake in oven for 5 minutes on top shelf and then move it to lower shelf for 5 additional minutes (if you have two cookie sheets - flip flop each sheet).  You don't want them to get too brown - just lightly tan.  After 10 minutes take the cookies out and place hershey kiss on each cookie and lightly push it down.  Let cool for a few minutes and then move cookies to cooling rack.

SO yummy and gluten free!  Enjoy!