From:
Terry Bradley <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Terry Bradley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 May 2002 13:48:36 -0400

Genisoy bars CANNOT be considered gluten free!!  We had looked into them
very specifically for our "Making Tracks" walk event, and a very helpful
person from on of our local health food stores called and talked with the
folks at Genisoy to confirm.

They have changed their formulations to lean toward "whole grain"
ingredients, and while some of the bars still may be using gf ingredients,
they are NOT using dedicated lines.  The Genisoy rep explicitly said that
their bar products should _not_ be used by celiacs.

Sorry about this - I really wish they were still ok for us to use...

Terry L. Bradley (Mrs.)
The Gluten Free Gang
Columbus, OH, USA