From:
Barry Novick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Barry Novick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Apr 2011 16:34:21 -0400

Kitchen Table Bakers is an award winning gourmet crisp that is always Wheat,
Gluten and Sugar Free'
We are proud to have supplied samples to Celiac Support Group Meetings over
the last 12 months....and we will continue this service to any and all
groups that request our products.

It is the Original  Cheese Wafer Crisp that is "Made Entirely of Cheese".

For all the kids, our Aged Parmesan Mini Crisps are a healthy alternative to
Gold Fish type snack.

We have recently made it easier to buy our Parmesan Crisps made entirely of
cheese.

Now available in the Deli/Cheese Departments

Blooms, Wegman's, The Fresh Markets, Many Safeway's, Vons, Whole Foods,
LeGoumet Market, Food Lions and hundreds of other Supermarkets, Gourmet,
Gourment Delis, Celiac Food Stores, Natural health food stores and Hundreds
of others specialty stores and caterers....as well as directly from our
website. www.kitchentablebakers.com

Please let us know if you have tried our crisps and if your stores are now
carrying them. If not we would be happy to supply them with your blessings.
Contact us at www.kitchentablebakers.com   or give us a call at
800.486.4582.

We hope to see many of you in Chicago for the EXPO. Until them keep those
cards and letters coming......

From our kitchen table to yours,

Barry Novick

The Kitchen Table Bakers