From:
Jeanne Dickson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeanne Dickson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Feb 2007 20:06:51 -0800

February Meeting

When:
Saturday, February 24, 2007 at 10:30 AM
Where:
Lake City Senior Center
1916 N Lakewood Drive
Coeur d'Alene, ID 83815
208/667-4628
We will be meeting in the Arts and Crafts Room from 10:30 am- Noon

This will be a very important meeting. We will need to make some important decisions as far as appointing a secretary, a treasurer, etc. and what we need to do to become official with our CDF status and all it will entail.

Please attend for these important decisions pertaining to the future of our group!   Please go to www.celiac.org<http://www.celiac.org/> and read up on this national organization. If we become a chapter we will have many options to grow and do so much more.  Please inform yourself and we will have a discussion on this Saturday.

Super 1 in CDA on Kathleen has donated some corndogs we will be sampling and "Foods Alive" has sent us some Flax products to try.

Bring questions, suggestions and something to share if you like and a drink.

Please RSVP at http://celiacdisease.meetup.com/78/calendar/5465129/<http://celiacdiseasemeetup.com/78/calendar/5465129/> or leave message at 208/687-8225

See you there!

  Jeanne