Date:
Sun, 14 Mar 2004 06:20:36 -0500

Hi
This may seem like an odd or hypocritical email coming off my last one
about eating out and being safe, but here goes.....I can handle the
backlash I get...(kidding)

Although I have only eaten out a handful of times, I will be going to Ocean
City, Maryland for a night or two and it would be cool to be able to dine
with my friend for a meal. I will of course bring all my own GF food, but I
also wondered if anyone had an good luck eating at decent restauarants in
Ocean City? Was anywhere helpful or at least willing to work with us??? I
am sure I could get a baked potato...but wanted to go wild and maybe GO
FURTHER.....tee hee hooooo huuu haaaa.

Just wondering!!!  I certainly will have wine for dinner...and that is
always good for me...LOL....yum yum yum yum and did I say YUMMMMMMM....

redcat
Baltimore....(yup me, the eating out ranter)  lol......