From:
Amy Ratner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Amy Ratner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Dec 2009 14:42:04 -0500

You won't want to miss the new Gluten-Free Living. With every magazine we
publish, we get bigger and better.

This is our first "Best Of" issue and includes updates of our most popular
stories. Here's a sample:

Questions Linger about McDonald's Fries

By Amy Ratner

"If you are on the gluten-free diet and ordering at McDonald's, what do you
say to the automatic question, "Do you want fries with that?" The answer is
not as simple as it seems.There are some facts you should take into
consideration when deciding whether you can include the fries in your diet."

The Last Word on Vinegar

By Ann Whelan

"In late 1999, I decided to take the plunge and begin an investigation of
the question, "Does vinegar contain gluten?" Five minutes after I started I
realized the question should not have been asked in the first place."

Feeling Your GF Oats

By Amy Ratner

"Oats can be confusing for those who follow the gluten-free diet. On the one
hand you can't just walk into the supermarket and buy well-known brands of
oats for breakfast. On the other, you can find oats that are labeled gluten
free.So what is the story on oats?..."

It's Easy to Love Cheese

By Ann Whelan

"The answers to questions about safety of cheese are relatively simple once
you understand the differences between the two main categories of cheese:
real cheese and processed cheese. There are significant differences between
the two."

And you'll find lots more, including updates on ingredient questions that
never seem to go away and enriched gluten-free food. There's also a
collection of favorite recipes. Plus we revisit some of our most popular On
Your Plate and medical questions and answers.

new issue ships tomorrow.

Also on our website, you'll find our free Holiday Guide, with lots of tips
for fast-approaching Chanukah and Christmas celebrations, including recipes.
Check out our blog on the website later this week for our Gluten-Free Living
Gift Guide. You can also follow us on Twitter as gfliving.

Everyone at Gluten-Free Living wishes you and your family Happy Holidays!

Ann Whelan

Editor/Publisher

Gluten-Free Living

www.glutenfreeliving.com