From:
Jennifer Iscol <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jennifer Iscol <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Feb 2013 13:00:41 -0800

Support Group Meeting in Napa, CA, on Sunday, March 3rd, 2-4 PM

Q & A with Amy Burkhart, MD, RD

Plus: Expo Goodies and Tasting

We hope you can join us this Sunday in Napa from 2-4 PM for a Celiac Community Foundation of Northern California support group meeting. Dr. Amy Burkhart, The Celiac MD™ (www.TheCeliacMD.com), will join us for a nice in-depth Q & A session. I will provide a wrap-up of national news and events, and the Gluten & Allergen Free Expo. We will have lots of goodies from the Expo vendors to sample, including Schär, Blue Diamond, CheeCha Puffs, Way Better Snacks and more. We'll do a tasting and have fun offering feedback to the companies. We will also have new booklets on living with celiac disease donated by Columbia University Celiac Disease Center.

Meeting location:
Queen of the Valley Medical Center
1000 Trancas Street
Napa, CA 94558
We will be in the conference room and signs will be posted.

Sign-ups are not necessary - just show up. We hope to see you there!

Sincerely,

Jennifer Iscol
President
Celiac Community Foundation of Northern California
P.O. Box 1506
Healdsburg, CA  95448
www.celiaccommunity.org

Join our mailing list from our home page "Join" button. It's free!