Date:
Mon, 1 Mar 2010 07:14:41 EST

The  next meeting of the Celiac Disease Foundation So. Florida Chapter will
take  place on Tuesday March 2nd.....doors will open at 6PM>>> meeting will
 begin at 7PM.
South  County Civic Center,
16700 Jog  Road, Delray Beach, Florida room C.
The  Civic  Center is located on  Jog Road  between Clint Moore  Road and
Linton Blvd. on the eastside of the  street.
Our  guest speaker will be Lisa Lundy, author of Super  Allergy Girl ….a
guide to Allergy and Gluten Free  Cooking.
Plus, it's our  annual Gluten Free Bake Sale .....wait until you taste
these home-made  treats....bring singles you'll want to buy one of everything!
For more  information call Phyllis Kessler at 561-637-0396