From:
Charissa J. Vonk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Jun 2002 14:11:16 EDT

It's hard for those with celiac disease to travel. But we can make it easy
for you to spend a delightful weekend in Philadelphia, and learn all you need
to know about gluten-free living in the process. We joined with Gluten-Free
Living to put information and travel together in a neat package. Here are the
details:

The dates:  August 23-25.

The place: Philadelphia
The name: How to live a happy, healthy gluten-free life.

The program: The basics of celiacs disease (Alessio Fasano, MD) The
basics of the gluten-free diet (Nancy Patin Falini, RD) Gluten-free
kitchen basics (Bette Hagman) ABCs of raising gluten-free kids, shopping
and coping (Danna Korn) Perspective on the gluten-free diet (Ann Whelan)
A basic guide to eating out (Bob Levy) Workshops on DH, IDDM,
prescriptions, emotions And more The add-ons: Meet new vendors, sample
new products, network with other celiacs.

For a registration package, contact us at: [log in to unmask]

We hope to see you in Philadelphia, Charissa Vonk, The Meeting Co. for Gluten
Free Living