From:
Cathy Magyery <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 16 Feb 2003 15:12:09 EST

I had quite a few responses for my daughter's rash:

Many of course said to get off of wheat, which she will do starting this
week.  The only strange thing is that she has been eating spaghetti all week,
with whole wheat pasta and not breaking out with any new bumps.

Others mentioned it could be soaps, lotions etc.

So she will eliminate one thing at a time, then if that doesn't work, she'll
make an appointment with a dermatologist.

Thank you all for your expert advise, it is much appreciated!

Cathy