From:
Richard Lovegrove <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Richard Lovegrove <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Feb 2010 09:32:20 -0500

A recent post questioned whether Kohinoor Chinese Fried Rice was
actually GF (even though it says GF on the package) because the
poster saw soya sauce in the ingredients and did not get a reply from
the company. The poster also, for some reason, doubted the
distributing company's assurance that the product was GF. I can't say
why the poster never got a response from Kohinoor, but here's what
they sent to me when I asked about the product. It took a couple of
days, but they did reply.

"Yes Richard, our Kohinoor Chinese Fried  Rice is Gluten free and the
Soya Sauce does not contain wheat.

Regards
Kohinoor Foods"

richard