From:
Sue Foss <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 18 Oct 2002 10:11:45 -0700

Following is a summary from the many people who answered my post regarding
concerns about shaking that seems to be related to food intolerances.

One person suggested looking into eosinophilic disease.  Her youngest
daughter, is allergic and intolerant to all foods and has this disease.
Something that seems to be related to this is leaky gut syndrome.  I saw a
list of treatments for eosinophilic disease that use some of the same ones
for leaky gut such as chromolyn sodium.

Some people have tried desensitization drops using bioenergy testing (not
working so far), NAET (not much success), enzyme potentiated
desensitization, or detoxing.

It was suggested that I try probiotics, food enzymes,free range organic
meats, and grass feed meat (see www.eatwild.com). Another person suggests
fish. Two people recommended reading Nourishing Traditions which has good
ideas for eating naturally.

Others thought there may be a problem with chemical intolerance,
hypoglycemia/diabetes,or hypothyroid.  One woman quit taking her female
hormones at which time her shaking quit and she also has less reactions to
foods.

Finally, a couple of medical people were concerned about neurological
possibilities.

I hope that this information is helpful.

Best wishes,

Sue