From:
Julie Aubin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Oct 1996 15:00:44 -0500

Hi Folks!

I knew as soon as I got involved with a couple of Usenet newsgroups, that I'd
found a batch of friendly, helpful people---and boy have you all proven it to
me again!  I can't thank you all enough for the many, many replies to my plea
for breadmachine help.  The concensus of solutions seems to be reducing amt
of water to a cup, using only 1 pkg of yeast or 2 1/4 tsps (no matter what
Bette Hagman says!), and reducing eggs from 3 to 1 or 2 with additional 2 egg
whites.

I also must thank profusely those of you who informed me of the existence of
bread maker GF mixes.  I'd never seen any, but have now called for ordering
info on them.  As a lazy baker, this was the best news of all!

Since I was still suffering over-the-top failure anxiety, I chose to start
with a recipe from Lynn in Canada, which makes a smaller loaf, only 2 cups
flour mix.  As I write this the sweet smell of success is still wafting
through my kitchen, and I've just enjoyed my first sandwich on fresh bread in
two months!! Absolute heaven!!

Thanks so much-
Julie :-)  (Smiling with bread crumbs on her chin in Boston)