From:
Rebecca Markle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Nov 1999 09:23:28 -0600

I just wanted to post this link to this very excellent site on autism.
If you use your edit function,  go down the menu to "Find" and type in
"DPP", & your word processor will take you right to it. (There's a
second discussion further along in the text.

I'm probably going to misspell it, but the substance is called
Dipeptidyle peptidase IV.  Besides being found in the gastro tract, also
found in the liver, kidneys and brain.  Here's the link:

http://www.healing-arts.org/children/

Bec
Erie, Pa, USA