From:
Caroline St-Pierre <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Jun 2000 14:34:47 PDT

Hi

All sherry might be fine (?) for us to drink but at least I know this one is
for sure ! here is the original message from Spain (some characters were not
transmitted (..) proporly, but we get the general idea )

Cheers,
Caroline

Our Fino Quinta sherry is free from gluten. The alcohol become from grapes
exclusively. All ours products are free from gluten,
and you can drink it safety: Osborne Cream,  Oloroso Bail.. and Santa Mar..
Cream are the other brands that you can drinks without problemes with your
healthy.

Regards,  F. Perdigones. Director of Quality Control.