From:
Megan Warlick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Megan Warlick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Oct 2008 08:05:02 -0700

Each month in the Pamela's Products newsletter we offer free samples to
some of our readers. If you'd like to receive our free eNewsletter that
is filled with great tips, ideas, recipes and the monthly free product
giveaway, go to www.pamelasproducts.com and "Join the Fun!" and
remember, we always respect your privacy.

Happy Halloween, or is it? We all know the perils that Halloween can
bring to those with special diets. We've thought of Halloween parties, a
great solution to trick or treating, but what do you do when your child
insists on the time honored tradition of going door to door? In this
month's newsletter we have some great ideas. You can read them online at
www.pamelasproducts.com and click on the "What's Happening" link and
then "Newsletters" for the full story.

Here is a cute recipe we just found that would be a fun activity with
the kids.

Pamela's Edible Halloween Spiders:
You'll need some delicious Pamela's Cookies. Either bake your own
Pamela's Chocolate Chunk Cookies (from Pamela's Chocolate Chunk Cookie
Mix) or grab a box of Dark Chocolate Chocolate Chunk Cookies. Make a
sandwich of two cookies with Pamela's Vanilla Frosting (made from
Pamela's Vanilla Frosting Mix) in the center. Make them thick and then
poke four pieces of thin spun gluten-free licorice into each side like
legs. Don't forget to use two little dollops of frosting on the front
top like eyes and voila! Instant edible spiders. You could also use
Pamela's Extreme Chocolate Simplebites Mini Cookies for little mini
spiders.

What ever you do to enjoy the Halloween celebrations this year we hope
that they are happy, healthy and gluten-free.