From:
amy kravitz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
amy kravitz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 May 2008 23:19:28 -0500

Hi to the list,

  We returned home earlier today from vacation at Beaches family resort in Negril, Jamaica.
  I told my travel agent to speak to the staff at Beaches about my gf diet before I arrived.
  Once I got down to the resort, I spoke to one of the main chefs, and he was a doll. He really bent over backwards to accommodate me.
We ate most nights at the buffet, and he made me delicious meals that were better than the regular buffet fare. Two nights in a row, he made me great gf desserts. The Negril resort has a Tex Mex restaurant. The chef, Dennis, spoke with the staff at the Tex Mex restaurant and they gave me a great Tbone steak and gf tacos.
   Foodwise, our exeperience here was great!
   Beaches Negril caters mostly to young families. They have the Sesame Street characters for the little ones, and planned activities for children through teens. We had a great time and I would highly recommend this resort for folks with kids who have a desire to go to an all-inclusive resort with something to do for everyone. (only drawback is it was a bit costly).
   Thanks,
   Amy Kravitz
   New Jersey