From:
Clare Popowich <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Clare Popowich <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Jul 2007 12:38:27 -0400

Hello again. I finally received a call from Kevin Haggarty(617-536-6683)
, the Aramark concessions rep at Fenway.   He gave me the following
information :Fresh fruit cup, peanuts, popcorn, cracker jacks, all
hotdogs and sausages are ok  All meats at the Boar's Head deli are ok.
Breads are not. Fries are coated and not ok.  Now I will take his
information with some reservations because 1) he said ceasar salad is OK
if you pick off the croutons. I advised him that this leaves the salad
contaminated. Just a few crumbs can make someone ill. Salads are made
ahead, not to order. So ceasar salad is out. 2) He said the hamburgers
are OK however when I spoke to the warehouse, the young man read the
label to me and it said wheat flour in the hamburgers. We will not be
having burgers.
 Some good information was that there are more concession on the first
base side. It is a bigger concession are with more stands, including the
Boar's Head stand. (On the Boar's head web site it states that all their
meats are gf).  Concessions on the third base side are more limited. I
did get permission to bring in bread to make a sandwich but I think my
son will pass on that.
I will follow up with Mr Haggarty after my son's day at Fenway to let
him know how it went. He gave me his cel# so that my son can contact him
while at the park and have something made but I think my son prefers to
wing it.  Kevin Haggarty's e-mail is [log in to unmask] if any
one else would like to enlighten him. Regards, Clare MA