From:
J & C White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Aug 2000 08:41:19 -0700

Just to give you all the consensus on Pam spray.

Several people said they had problems with the Canola oil in Pam spray.
Some said the grain in Pam spray was NOT gf, eventho it says grain
alcohol from corn.  Some said they use it with no problem.

The Pam spray that I used was made with olive oil but has grain alcohol
made from corn, lecithin from soybeans and propellant.

One person suggested grease with butter or crisco which I think is an
excellent idea for me and I stress FOR ME because some people maybe are
more tolerant.

Thank you all for your responses.

Janet in Maine