From:
Chris Gralapp <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Chris Gralapp <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Apr 2014 21:20:25 -0700

My husband and I just finished devouring the pizza recipe from the
America's Test Kitchen book.  In our case we substituted sunflower seed
flour for almond flour (my hubby is allergic to tree nuts), and it was
wonderful.  It is a bit time intensive, because the batter needs to rise
for ~90 minutes--but that raelly makes a huge difference in the outcome,
which is perfect--cooked through, no gummy or gooey parts, a nice, crisp
crust through and through.  I highly recommend the process--my thanks to
the ATK team for perfecting the pizza crust!

BTW, I recently attended an event featuring Jack Bishop, the lead author
on the book, and he said that they are developing a second book devoted
to GF cooking.  He said that the largest number of requests have always
been for GF versions of recipes.  They are hearing us!

Best,

Chris in CA

*******
*******