From:
Leslie Granson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Jan 2001 23:35:53 EST

Hi fellow listmates:

My celiac daughter would like to know which are safe GF choices when eating
at an Indian restaurant. Can the yogurt be trusted to be GF, as a rule, or
should dishes with yogurt be avoided? How about the pappadum bread and the
tandoori selections? Any help would be great appreciated! By the way, she is
living in Manhattan and has a wide array of Indian restaurants to choose
from.  Which are the really spicy things to stay away from?? She is looking
forward to hearing what is OK and what is to avoid........I will summarize to
the list.

Many thanks in advance,
Leslie