From:
Thai One <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Jan 1999 22:01:42 EST

Well folks all the votes are now in regarding coleman's mustard and it is sad
to say an absoutel NO!

A quick eyed celiac spotted a newly added small label on coleman's that lists
wheat as an ingredient.

Aspparently there are GF mustards in England. I am wondering if there is a way
of getting mail orders of mustard from a speciality store there like
Fortnumn's(sorryif the spelling may not be correct). Perhaps we could  request
one of the sources of gf foods to make bulk orders for us and we could pre
order to make it worth their time. WE also would have to check if the
ingredients acceptable in England are the same that  those of us in the US
follow.

[log in to unmask] in Ny and Fl.