From:
Rebecca Richardson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Aug 1998 13:46:38 -0500

This is probably obvious to the old-time celiacs, but it might be helpful to
the newcomers.

I sat down at my computer one afternoon with the Tri-Cities Support
Group gf book (I have not yet purchased the CSA book), and a lot of
e-mails I had printed off this list with info about gf products.  I made a list,
by product type, of the gf brands of the types of foods we typically buy
at the store.  In pretty small type, and 3 columns, it amounts to about 3
pages.  My husband and I each keep a copy of it in the glove boxes of
our cars, and I gave a copy to my mother who often babysits for our
celiac daughter.  Now I don't have to carry the big Tri-Cities book to the
store with me, nor do I spend a lot of time in the grocery aisles reading
every label.  Mom doesn't have to call me all the time with questions
about what Erika can and can't eat.  The list is on my computer where I
can update it whenever I get new info.

Hope this is helpful to someone.