Date:
Thu, 6 Jul 2006 15:22:20 -0400

I'm posting this information for the Celiac Disease Center at Columbia:

Register now for this weekend's gluten-free feast!!

Registration for the Teen Summer BBQ has been extended through Friday, July 7th at 12 pm. Register now and join us Sunday for our teen BBQ luau as we grill gluten free treats and enjoy a day outside in the garden!

Parents, a list of local activities, activities a short subway ride away, and local eateries will be available for you to pass the time while your teen is at the luau!

Just go to this website for all information and registration!

http://guest.cvent.com/EVENTS/Info/Summary.aspx?i=f4e04749-91b2-44dc-a8b3-0d89add98e8b

Samantha Hoyt
Development Coordinator
Celiac Disease Center at Columbia University
180 Fort Washington Avenue
Suite 934
New York, NY 10032
Phone: (212) 305-1202