From:
Erin Beck <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Erin Beck <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Apr 2009 20:00:43 -0400

Many thanks for all the helpful info! - here is a summary of the responses:

Please check out the Denver CSA website at
www.denverceliacs.org.

Downtown:  Healthy fast food includes Chipotle
(everything but the burrito wrap); An's Lemongrass Grille (Spring rolls without
the peanut sauce, Pho soup (without the container of Hoison Sauce).
National chains include  PF Changs, Maggianno's Little Italy- both with GF
menues.  Local restaurants include Panzanos and Vesta Dipping Grille.

If you can drive, check out the Outside the Breadbox products at Vitamin
Cottage (several locations), Deby's Gluten Free Bakery (SE)(the cafe is no
longer open) and the Rheinlander Bakery (NW) for not to be missed goodies.
Abrusci's (NW) has an extensive menu of GF Italian dishes and serves bread
from Sweet Escapes Bakery(Longmont- open only on Fridays for limited
hours).  This bread will make you cry, it is so good!
We ate at The Ninth Door (fabulous dinner with lots of GF food. The waitress seemed to
know her stuff), Chipolte (lunch - 2 locations), Panzano (expensive dinner but good, They
also knew GF and even had gf bread which my friend said she liked better than the
regular bread), and Mad Greens (super salads and they had a gf menu - 2 locations)

There are also the regular places - PF Changs, Outback, Chillis, Maggianos.