From:
Bev Messner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Nov 2001 14:56:15 -0500

About a month ago I asked everyone about the Clan Thompson lists and
also palm pilots.

I did go ahead and buy the Palm and have been putting information into
it.  I have downloaded the lists directly from www.delphi.com  and the
palm categorized it for me.   I also added my own personal list of foods
that I kept.  Then I added another category for restaurants and what I
can eat at each place.

I wasn't sure about how simple this would be, but it was very definitely
an easy process.   I think that by having it with me at all times, I
will eliminate the guessing games I go thru at the grocery store or
anywhere else.

I still might look into the Clan Thompson lists and have that in a
separate file and maybe all my bases will be covered.

I want to thank everyone for their help.  I really got lucky when the
palms went on sale right after Thanksgiving.   What a great Christmas
present for myself!!!

Bev
Mansfield, Ohio