From:
Deb Wheaton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Deb Wheaton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 May 2011 14:02:06 -0400

Hello List Mates,
Just want to make sure everyone knows that Pam MacD's Gluten-Free Market in Burbank, CA continues to celebrate their official Grand Opening all this week. They've had different gluten-free vendor samples in the store every day. And this weekend they're stepping it up with Wild Veggie GF Soups, Not Just a Cookie and XO Baking Co, Tasty Bites, Almond Glory and more.
I have no financial or other interest in the store. I just love the store. Also, Pam is Celiac so she completely understands her customer base and truly needs our support to succeed.
The store is located at 3516 W. Magnolia (couple blocks East of Hollywood Way)
I'll be there tomorrow too, talking all things Celiac and showing the Celiac Disease Foundation's PSA to raise awareness.
Deb