Date:
Tue, 6 Jul 1999 07:30:27 -0700

>With so many posting about NAET, would someone please summarize what this
>treatment is all about.  Please include:
>1)  What does the acronym stand for?
>2)  What does the treatment consist of?  Messages have been posted about
>accupressure as well as acupuncture.  What is the difference?
>3)  What is the length of treatment?
>4)  What is the cost?  Do HMO pay for it?  How about health insurance?
>5)  How does one go about finding a NAET practitioner who has worked with CD
>people, food allergies, etc.
>___________________
>R. David Nackerud

David and others, if you are interested in NAET, just do a search on the
internet for it. Here is one of the many websites devoted to it:
http://www.acupuncturewellness.com/history.htm

And they will have a list of all the licensed NAET practitioners in your
state. There are a lot of them. Some are  MD's, some are chiropractors,
some are nurses, and some have no credentials other than the NAET license,
as far as I can tell. These websites should answer all your questions. But
I feel obligated to issue a cavaet against entering some expensive
treatment with a practitioner who doesn't know what celiac is, or with
someone who have not treated several celiacs. -vance