From:
Lin Goldkrantz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lin Goldkrantz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 Jul 2005 12:13:03 -0400

A relative of mine loves the Suzanne Somers diet and told me to go to www.somersize.com and to look at lo-carb books by Dana Carpenter for recipes that include no flour and no other ingredients that would appear problematic for celiacs. I checked out the website and sent an email to Somers' company (got immediate response) regarding the premade food products themselves, sweeteners, etc. This is their answer. (Some of the recipes on the site, however, seem fine.)
Lin

We are sorry but we do not have a list. You can, however, view all of the ingredients in our foods by clicking on Products, then Food, then clicking on the product you are interested in and following the link at the end of the description that shows the ingredients.

Good luck.