From:
Sidona Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Jul 2000 09:31:20 -0700

I apologize for leaving their phone number out.  I think I assumed we
all ate Best Food products.  Their phone number is 800/338-8831.  Here
is their web-site:

http://www.bestfoods.com/index.shtml

If you click on the following, it will take you to a section that says
if you want to know where their products are carried in a store close to
you e-mail there.

On the left hand side of the home page click on:

Best Food Dressings

On the next page click on:

FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)

Once there scroll down to:  Where to buy

Read what it says there.  It has a place to click on e-mail to find out
what stores their certain products are in.  Be sure to ask about the
dressing packets in particular, because they may not be in all stores.

Good luck, Sidona