From:
Jean Duane <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 1 Dec 2009 12:05:06 -0500

Need a perfect gift?  Bake Deliciously! Gluten and Dairy Free Cookbook
has over 150 baked items like Red Velvet Cake, Devilish Chocolate
Cake, Sugar Cookies, Gingerbread, Pizza, pies, breads, crackers and
much more.  Over 50 pages of helpful information on how to make
substitutions in recipes that really work, how to stock your pantry,
how to save time and money and how to convert a family favorite to be
gluten and dairy free.

GET $7.00 off for a limited time only!  Ever since I heard Ellen
DeGeneres say she went gluten free (June, 2009) and felt much better,
I have made it my goal to present Ellen with Bake Deliciously! on her
show.  I need your help to visualize Jean Duane, the Alternative Cook
on her show!  If you enter EllenSpecial in the checkout screen you can
get $7.00 off on this perfect holiday present, and help Ellen and all
of her viewers following the GF Lifestyle.  Thank you!

Happy Holidays!
Jean Duane
Alternative Cook, LLC
www.alternativecook.com