Date:
Mon, 7 Feb 2000 18:03:10 -0500

I have been using some of the herbal products from Nature's Sunshine
lately.  This post has two purposes... 1) I called the company and asked
for a list of which products are gf. I was told they are in the process of
compiling that list and hope to have it on their website within two weeks.
The site address is www.naturessunshine.com so watch for it.  2) What sort
of herbal supplements are recommended for Celiacs?  I will summarize.
Thanks