From:
Selma Goldman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Feb 2000 14:46:31 EST

Dear List:

I received several answers to my questions regarding nitrites.  The majority
said that my reaction was most likely due to the fish itself and not
necessarily to any nitrites.  Many people cannot eat shell fish, salmon etc.
The thinking was along these lines.  A couple of people wrote that nitrites
have always caused them problems and they stay away from them and try to eat
only natural foods.  No one seemed to think that having CD made any
difference in my reaction to smoked fish and nitrites.

Thank you for your help,  Selma Goldman