From:
Cindy Gawel <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Cindy Gawel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Feb 2007 22:04:37 -0700

What better to way to tell someone how much you care than to send them
some chocolates? Maybe some chocolate-dipped biscotti? We can send a
gift directly to your loved one, or send it to you so you can give it
in person. And maybe they'll share. Because that's what love is all
about.

See our offerings at:
<www.betenoirechocolates.com>

Contact us if you have any special requests, and we can probably make
it happen for you. And if you live in the Denver area, we can make
cakes, too.

Happy Valentine's Day from
Bete Noire Chocolates