Date:
Mon, 30 Nov 2015 20:28:54 -0700

 Now available through Choice Batter at http:/www.ChoiceBatter.com, “Mix and Match” any assortment of Choice Batter frying or baking mixes. All orders over $35.00 receive FREE-SHIPPING. Check out our other FREE-SHIPPING Specials below. It's your choice at Choice Batter!

 ***Choice Batter “Variety 4-Pack” with Money-Back Guarantee:
 Have you wanted to try a Choice Batter gluten-free and allergen-friendly baking mix, but didn't know which one to try? Now with the Choice Batter “Variety 4-Pack” Money-Back Guarantee, the choice is EASY. You can try them all! Enjoy the Original Choice Batter Frying & Baking mix, Chocolate Chip Cookie and Double Chocolate Brownie mixes (with dairy-free and soy-free chocolate chips INCLUDED), and our Lemon Poppyseed Muffin mix.
 So order the Choice Batter “Variety 4-Pack” today at http:/www.ChoiceBatter.com for only $19.99, and I'll ship it to your front door for FREE. If you don't love Choice Batter, I'll send you a full refund. No questions asked, no hoops to jump through, no kidding!
 All orders over $35.00 receive FREE-SHIPPING.
 ***For a Limited-Time only, try our “Chocolate Lover's” 2-pack Special that includes the Choice Batter Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix and Double Chocolate Brownie Mix, for only $10.99.

 ***Choice Batter Fundraiser:
 If you're looking to raise funds for your local sports club, support group, school, band, or faith-based community, a Choice Batter Fundraiser can help you raise funds independently or at the same time when you're promoting other fundraisers for your group or organization.
 -         Request a link from [log in to unmask]
 -         Promote that link to your group and their families and friends. You'll receive 20% back on any Choice Batter purchases made using your specific link during the fundraiser.
 -         All Choice Batter purchases are sent directly to the customers' homes.
 -         All the Choice Batter baking mixes and special promotional packages are available for your fundraiser, including the Choice Batter “Variety 4-Pack” and “Chocolate Lover's” 2-Pack.
 Let Choice Batter help you to have a successful fundraiser today! Contact us at [log in to unmask]

 All Choice Batter mixes are blended and packaged in a facility free of gluten and the eight common allergens (no eggs, dairy, wheat, nuts, tree nuts, fish, shellfish or soy), and they don't contain any artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. They're also VEGAN; certified Gluten-Free by GFCO and Kosher Pareve by cRc. The Choice Batter mixes are so EASY to make! Just ADD oil and water! NO milk, eggs or butter are required.

 Happy Holidays!

 Ron Friedman
 President - Choice Batter “A Taste You Will Love, a Brand You Can Trust”
 http:/www.ChoiceBatter.com