Date:
Thu, 1 Jan 2004 20:55:13 -0500

I know that having celiac makes a higher risk of developing lymphomas.  I never really thought about it until today.
I mentioned to a friend that I have this area in my abdomen, about two inches from my belly button on the right side that sometimes gives me fits.  Ok, all the time, everyday lately.  It doesn't hurt.  But it does feel like a small baby kicking inside of me.  I have no changes in bowel habits.  I am not nauseated and trust me, have not lost weight.
My friend now has me worried about lymphomas.
I have been without health insurance for the past 15 months and now have it and am having a physical done on January 12.
But in the meantime, does anyone out there have any experience with lymphomas or with feeling such a strong movement in their abdomen?
Thank you very much and Happy New Year!
Lauren