From:
L. Einhorn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Nov 1999 00:12:12 -0700

I have seen a number of posts over the past year and 1/2 about the topic
of a definative celiac test  -  re:  biopsy.

Two cents from a parent with a 5 year old daughter who has been there.
Doctors all call it a routine procedure.  I was even in the room to
watch on the TV monitor.  My daughter went into repiratory arrest with
the application of the drugs.  Hospital swat team was called in to
revive her.  Does anybody need that definative answer that bad.  My wife
and I don't believe so.  Any time you go under anesthetic there are
risks involved.