Date:
Sun, 28 Mar 1999 13:51:38 -0500

WHERE - Click on this URL -
               http://www.drkoop.com/interactive/chat.asp?room=health

When the page comes up you will log in (it's free and easy to do).  It will
take you directly to the Celiac Chat.

WHEN  -  Thursday night (every week)

TIME    -  10:00 - Midnight   Eastern Standard Time
                  9:00 - 11:00 PM  Central Standard Time
                  8:00 - 10:00 PM  Mountain Standard Time
                  7:00 -  9:00 PM  Pacific Standard Time

This is Dr. Koop's Community.  It is strictly a medical website.  You will
be amazed at how much information is available such as Family Health, Health
Resources, Health & Wellness, Interactive Communities, Conditions &
Concerns, etc.  There are also over 100 chats at this website.   When you
have a chance be sure to visit the Main page of Dr. Koop's website -
http://www.drkoop.com

For those of you who are on AOL you must use Internet Explorer or Netscape
as your browser - you cannot get access using AOL browser.

We welcome everybody to the chat.  Many of you are newly diagnosed or have
members in your family with CD and would like to ask questions, get recipe
info, find out which foods and products are gluten free, etc.  At the chat
you will meet lots of friendly people there to help you.

As most of you know, I host the Monday night chat at
http://www.medsupport.com/celianav.htm
from 8:00 - 10:00 PM Eastern Standard Time.
I will also continue the Monday night chat.   I know it is difficult for
many people who are not in the Eastern Standard Time zone to attend the
Monday night chat.  By having two chats I hope it will be more convenient
for everyone.

If you have any questions regarding either chat, please contact me -
Hope to see you at chat this week!

Maizy